Venture trailer (beta)

 







[Share] venture trailer for gtasa by laxx


Hello everyone how have you all been few months back I decided to make this trailer since it's rare to get this kinda trailers in gtasa note that obviously the trailer has faults and some mistakes as I am not really that experienced in making this kinda things from scratch I hope yall enjoy and if u wanna re upload the mod don't forget to check me on fb 


Fb acc

Stəvə jokər



Pls don't re-upload my mods without permission actions might be taken for example remove your YouTube video or getting copyright strike 



Asking is not something that is painful if u wanna reuse the mod ask for permission 


            
                                                        Mod link



Post a Comment

Hello

Previous Post Next Post